Cool penguin icons

Post by Sabba » Sun, 18 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Does anyone know where I could find cool penguin icons in xpm format? I
used to have them but now I cant find them anymore...
I tried all the themes sites already...
Thanks

Cool penguin icons

Post by Thomas Zaji » Mon, 19 Apr 1999 04:00:00

> Does anyone know where I could find cool penguin icons in xpm format? I
> used to have them but now I cant find them anymore...
> I tried all the themes sites already...
> Thanks

Have a look at http://wm-icons.dhs.org/ ...

HTH,
Thomas
--
=---------------------------------------------------------------------=
-        Thomas Zajic aka ZlatkO ThE GoDFatheR, Vienna/Austria        -

1. The Penguin logo is cool for distribution marketing!

Hi,

        If any of you are Linux distributors, can you please consider
including a copy of the Penguin logo on your CD-ROMs and packaging?
I think this logo would be really cool for marketing Linux
distributions!  Of course, I don't know about the legal issues
involved in doing such a thing.
        Thanks for reading this.

--adj

2. SCO WP (character) won't install

3. Penguin Icon for Boot Magic.

4. Standardizing on a single platform; need guidance

5. Free Penguin Icon for BootMagic

6. Blocked serial ports

7. Penguin Icon for Windows ?

8. KSH

9. Penguin Icon

10. Penguin icon/wallpaper on startup -where?

11. Icons, Icon veiwer and Icon converter

12. OT (but penguin related) - Penguins on patrol

13. IE5 "favourites" icons when bookmarking, was Re: Explorer 5 icon