Who is the Chairman/Leader of GNU?
Otherwise known as "root mean squared".Quote:> Richard M. Stallman (RMS)
Well, to his geophysical friends anyway.
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced.
(*) TopQuark Software & Services. Contract programmer, server bum.
- - Give up Spammers; I use procmail.
How to quote: http://learn.to/quote (Ger.) http://quote.6x.to (Eng.)
1. gnu 3.0 won't work with gnu 2.96 libraries
I was building with GNU bundled on Red 7.3 distrubution (2.96).
Then I moved to Red Hat 8.0 GNU 3.0 and my shared libraries won't work
any more ( libgc.so.6).
Is there any way to tell the compiler to use my old libraries (2.96) since
it appears the stdio libraries have changed in a irreversible way?
thanks for all or any imput.
3. GNU bc and GNU dc version 1.03 released.
4. C++ linking problem creating a static lib from another static lib.
5. WWW: Third Issue of the "Brave GNU World", the monthly GNU forum
6. Solaris 9 Chat Server / Clients
8. Best XMMS visualization plugins?
9. gnu emacs text editor and gnu bash shell for sco5
10. What is the "gnu" hosttype installing gnu-ware?
11. Shared libraries and GNU GCC using gas and gnu ld.
12. GNU bc 1.04 and GNU dc 1.1 released
13. The monthly GNU forum "Brave GNU World" released sixth issue