couldn't find interface ppp0: no such device

couldn't find interface ppp0: no such device

Post by richiee ric » Tue, 22 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Hi

I get this message when closing X after going online:

couldn't find interface ppp0: no such device

Does anybody have any ideas as to why I get this message and howto fix?

Thanks
Rich

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Couldn't find interface ppp0: No such device

hi, all
    when I run kppp and pushed the 'connect' button, I got the
following messages:

kbuildsycoca running...
ScimInputContextPlugin()
Opener: received OpenLock

Opener: received OpenDevice
Opener: received ExecPPPDaemon
In parent: pppd pid 4159
Couldn't find interface ppp0: No such device
Kernel supports ppp alright.
Couldn't find interface ppp0: No such device

any reply will be welcomed,thks a lot!

BEST REGARDS
crocodilian

2. ATI XPRESSION and X: wrong clocks

3. a 3c509 trouble for sending packets

4. How do I use popmail?

5. Can't find interface ppp0: no such device

6. lpd: connection refused...

7. sol 2.5 x86- Couldn't find a CD device!

8. sshd reports ``couldn't find display information''

9. insmod: 'couldn't find the kernel version the module was compiled for'

10. error: cannot find ppp0 interface

11. pppd: Couldn′t find interface ppp0