Wanted: sources for nslookup

Post by Tony Nugen » Wed, 19 Jul 1995 04:00:00

I'm looking for source code to compile nslookup.

I've looked in the usual places, and archie draws a blank (perhaps I
don't know what I'm looking for; the string "nsl" or "lookup" don't
seem to work).

I'm wanting to use it running linux over a ppp link - when I'm
on-line, of course :)  I know the addresses of the nameservers etc.

Many thanks for any pointers.

Cheers
Tony
---

           "Ho! Ha-ha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust!"
                                        -- Daffy Duck

1. HELP WANTED: Open Source Consultant Programmer wanted for quick project

HELP WANTED: Open Source Consultant Programmer wanted for quick project

We are in need of someone to quickly develop a new web project.

You will need to be an expert on setting up Apache Web Server on a Linux
system and in designing an online data base using Postgresql or MySQL.
HTML required, PHP probably required, Java & Java Script may or may not be
required.

You will be totally responsible for taking this rough idea and implementing
a working, fully scalable website.

Initial design will be two load shared Linux boxes running Apache on the
front end and one Linux box running Postgresql or MySQL on the back end.

The site will be co-located at a broadband ISP's facility so complete remote
admin will be required, including a daily data dump from the web server to
the admin system.

This is not a giant bucks project right now, but it could turn in to one.

We are located in central Florida and would prefer someone in this area but
it is not an absolute requirement.

All code will be our property meaning we can not pay for code to be
developed and licensed to us.

Development cycle is 8 to 12 weeks, so you need to know your stuff. No time
for learning curve on this one.

This is a very interesting project.

If you are a serious candidate with the required skill set, please send your

tmb

PS, If you are a shop and your rates are salary + overhead + margin you are
probably not what we are looking for.

2. Using _GNU_SOURCE macro ok?

3. PLEASE HELP: PING, DNS AND NSLOOKUP - NSLOOKUP GOOD PING BAD

4. rh6 through rh6 gateway not working.

5. nslookup solution wanted

6. log filters

7. RH50 nslookup IP doesn't match ISP nslookup ip??!?

8. Format of pap-secrets file

9. nslookup, kermit, cdrom sources

10. nslookup source: where can I find it?

11. REQ; Source for nslookup??

12. Q: where can I find NSLOOKUP source for linux ?

13. nslookup source