XFree86.conf AutoRaise

Post by bob » Sun, 25 Jul 1999 04:00:00

In 2.0.36 and previous, I was able to set AutoRaise along with AutoFocus.
With 2.2.6 (Slakware), can't find either option in any documentation.
AutoFocus seems to be default, but "click" is Raise default. Anyone know
where/how to change it? Also, used to have the Pager set to 6x1 and a small
line on the bottom just like the small bar below it (fvwm2). When I set
Pager to 6x1, got a "tall" bar. Want these utility bars moved down and out
of the way of the windows. Any help appreciated.

TKS..bob

--
email - bklungle at ix dot netcom dot com

XFree86.conf AutoRaise

Post by bob » Tue, 27 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Finally found reference to the fact that the AutoRaise had changed name and
implementation. Now a library function with delay time passed in.
Implemented with an "add-to-" operation.
Now if I can just get the geometry of the Pager to work right, will be done
for now.

Quote:> In 2.0.36 and previous, I was able to set AutoRaise along with AutoFocus.
> With 2.2.6 (Slakware), can't find either option in any documentation.
> AutoFocus seems to be default, but "click" is Raise default. Anyone know
> where/how to change it? Also, used to have the Pager set to 6x1 and a
small
> line on the bottom just like the small bar below it (fvwm2). When I set
> Pager to 6x1, got a "tall" bar. Want these utility bars moved down and out
> of the way of the windows. Any help appreciated.

> TKS..bob

> --
> email - bklungle at ix dot netcom dot com

1. Can I define srm.conf, access.conf in httpd.conf ?

I defined ErrorDocument 403 /sorry.htm
in srm.conf, because I found this instruction in this file in a commented
line with examples.

I Found I can define ErrorDocument in httpd.conf file instead of srm.conf
I didn't know this.

What I don't know is, If I can define all my src.conf and access.conf inside
httpd.conf
or only some instructions.

Thanks

--

Gerardo Blanco

2. Fido Front-end

3. make.conf, kernel.conf, world.conf?

4. zip disk write sloow under ext2

5. Changing the color depth Xfree86.conf

6. Trident VLB problems

7. "Autoraise" behavior changed form KDE 1.0 to KDE 1.1

8. Linux 2.4.17 vs 2.2.19 vs rml new VM

9. AutoRaise

10. Autoraise & Borders in FVWM95, How??

11. Pine 3.95 and pine.conf/pine.conf.fixed

12. /etc/inetd.conf, /etc/xinetd.conf

13. sgen.conf st.conf questions.