real-time video using Linux?

1. Real-time video feed using Apache?

I want to use Apache to broadcast real-time video from a Linux box.
Does anyone have any suggestions for both the software and hardware to
use?  Is it possible to connect multiple cameras to a single Linux
machine?

Please e-mail me in addition to posting.  I'll be much obliged.

Dave

calm = com

2. How to make a root disk? and one more question

3. Using Linux for Real-Time applications

4. Olympus D-370 USB Camera

5. Altering video mode real-time ????

6. Any linux cdrom with a Win95 OSR2 compatible kernel to buy?

7. Real-time video on RS/6000

8. change language in kde in Lindows

9. Real-time port 80 activity monitor, using graphs in console mode?

10. Using POSIX real-time in kernel mode

11. Question on using usleep for real-time stuff

12. "Real-Time" Time Display in Console

13. Mixed Time-Share & real-Time scheduling