Multiple filesystems

Post by Lukasz Kowalczy » Mon, 10 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Hi,
I recently installed Linux on one of hard drive partitions but left
W**95 on the other one. Now I want to recover yet some space of the
W** partition. Since my HD is kinda small (540M and Linux takes 290+16swap
on it) I just want to add about 80 or 100 Megs. How do I do it without
reinstalling Linux. I know I can add partition as another filesystem but
which one should it be ?
I thought about adding space to the /usr in order to
install more apps. Can I have the /usr filesystem on two partitions at the
same time. Or does exist for Linux some tool like Partition Magic for DOS
which is able to resize partitions without losing any data ?
I am using Red Hat 5.1.

Thanks, Lukasz