Gnome and URL icons

Post by marc fre » Wed, 01 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Hi there !

I try to add an icon in gnome to launch netscape with an URL.... Like
it's already made under red Hat 6.0 (for redhat.com, redhat support
etc...).

I feel ashame but I don't find any solution....

Thanks in advance.

--
                           / /  (_)____ __ ____  __
      Marc Frei           / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  Lutry/Switzerland

1. Icons, Icon veiwer and Icon converter

Dear Newsgroup,

Looking for the following:

*  Sites and directories for icons that I can use in the toolbar when setting
    up new buttons in X
* An icon viewer for linux and I heard that you are able to get an icon
  converter from somewhere which allows you to convert icons from a Windows
  format *.ico to a format in X

Thank you to all.

DANIEL

2. rp3(wvdial) can't connect to my ISP in RH7.2

3. Apache: Icon in the URL bar?

4. X Windows Device Files

5. how do i deploy one of these cute icons with my url?

6. chroot'ed /bin/ls doesn't show user and group names

7. konqueror panel url icon

8. Newbie Sys Op

9. Matrox Mystique ands X.

10. Gnome terminal URL support?

11. GNOME desktop url links + proxy cache strangeness

12. How to put an shortcut icon on the GNOME desktop for directory listing?

13. icons disappeared in Gnome