web-based email server for multiple domains

web-based email server for multiple domains

Post by d.. » Wed, 12 May 1999 04:00:00

I would like to set up a single server as a mail server for multiple
domains and provide email accounts for multiple users in those domains.

I can configure sendmail to handle virtual domain hosting, but I need

them to configure their clients--too confusing for most users.

Is there a product or a HOWTO using freeware to set up this kind of
virtual domain email hosting arrangement that simplifies the
administration and does not require users to know what is going on
behind the scenes?

Ideally, I can log on to mail.masterdomain.com with a web browser,
choose a domain, add/delete users, etc...

Then, users log on to mail.theirdomain.com.

1. web-based email server

Anybody know of a good web-based POP mail checker (like Hotmail) for Red
Hat 6.x that is free??  I have checked out a few and I'm looking for one
that will support virtual hosts as well.  Any feedback is greately
appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Chris

2. starting ssh at boot

3. Looking for a web-based email server

4. solaris 2.6: upgrade not an option

5. web-based email server

6. The LINUX Bible (A MUST Buy!!!)

7. Timing events via parallel port?...

8. Web Based Email Server

9. how to setup web/email server for different domain

10. Web-based email reader

11. help me in looking for a web-based email scripts...

12. web-based-email-server (Q)