COMMERCIAL: Redhat 5.0 - $1.95 includes Netscape

COMMERCIAL: Redhat 5.0 - $1.95 includes Netscape

Post by Bradley Glonk » Sun, 01 Mar 1998 04:00:00

                     New from Linux Central
                     http://linuxcentral.com

     Redhat's award winning 5.0 distribution for $1.95.

  This new CD-ROM from Linux Central contains a complete Redhat Linux
  installation, Netscape, source code, and updated RPMS since the
  official 5.0 release.

  Our CD can be used for a complete Redhat Linux installation.  It can
  also be used to upgrade an older version of Redhat Linux.  The CD
  installs kernel 2.0.32.

  Since Netscape has made their  browser available for free we have
  included it on the CD.  Version 4.04 of Netscape Navigator and
  Communicator are included in rpm format for a simple, uniform
  installation.

  Maintaining the integrity of the gpl we have included the source code
  for this distribution.

  On of the most attractive portions of this CD is the updated RPMs.
  More than 50 packages have been updated since the official release
  by Redhat.  These fixes include security, kernel, glibc, email,
  and other crucial updates.

More information including a complete file listing can be found at
http://linuxcentral.com/products/lccd/redhat-5.0-gpl/

HOW TO ORDER
------------
www:   http://linuxcentral.com/order/