what is the package to install kernel header files for Redhat Linux
1. glibc header files or kernel header files?
I have succesfully installed glibc 2.0.3 on my system. Just recently I have
tried to compile kernel 2.0.30 with it. I also added the pc speaker sound
driver and the newer version of ppp. The kernel compiles fine without the
pc speaker and ppp drivers but with it it fails. The cause appears to be that
the header files installed in /usr/include/sys by glibc conflict with the
header files in linu source tree. Which headers should I use.I tried to
use just the headers from glibc (I copyed all the sys/foo.h over the linux
header files) and the kernel wouldn't compile at all. So which should I use.
Thank you for yur time.
2. Any mistakes for my SYSLOG file?
3. Where can I find Kernel header file for SuSE7.1
4. pcc -> acc
6. Problem with 132x43 mode on Diamond SS24X
7. Reinstalling LILO v19: kernel header files appear to be missing (please help)
8. CDR - miscellaneous as it gets
9. kernel source, kernel headers, and glibc headers
10. #ifndef/#ifdef problems in my header file (conditional header inclusion)
11. Headers, Headers, whos got the Headers
12. looking for kernel functions and their header files
13. create header file for i386/kernel/i8259.c