wanted: binary of spice3f4

Post by Strausz Wolfga » Wed, 01 Nov 1995 04:00:00

hi everbody,

has someone out there a compiled spice for linux
(sunsite: /apps/circuits/spice3f4.tar.gz)

thanks

-Wolfgang

1. traceroute source or binary wanted

Could someone please tell me where can I get traceroute source or
binary for Solaris 2.4 x86 ?

It is very sad that Solaris take it out. Why ? security !

Please email me a copy in case I miss the your posting.
Thanks.

2. 3rd+ IDE Drives

3. Wanted: Seyon -binary- for sun4, please!!

4. optimizing for pentium, worth the bother?

5. Wanted: PD snmp agent solaris 2.3 source, binaries??

6. Apache 1.2.6 Problem ...

7. RARPD sources/binaries wanted

8. SymbEL 3.0 Question

9. Wanted: ad (adagio) binary

10. Control Tools for binaries and source wanted.

11. Wanted: tin binary

12. Wanted: CERN-Binary for Intel-Solaris-2.3

13. WANTED: Gopher binaries