xsdiff?

Post by Steve Butto » Sat, 22 Sep 2001 22:15:11

Hi,

I'm looking for a utility like sdiff that can scroll in two windows
(together) and also has a way of scrolling the windows individually. A
bit like you can do with cvs.

Anyone know of such a beast for Linux?

Steve

--

Steve Button.

To email me, use a spoonerism of my published email address.
(you know, it's actually Rocking Frog. Okay. )
If you're human, you should be able to figure this out.
If you're a spamming robot type thing, then "bite my pink organic ass!"

Personal Web Site: http://www.huntahome.com   Free Property Listings.
Free to advertise your property to sell/rent. Search for properties.
Daily email of properties matching your requirements.

xsdiff?

Post by Thomas Dicke » Sun, 23 Sep 2001 08:41:19

> I'm looking for a utility like sdiff that can scroll in two windows
> (together) and also has a way of scrolling the windows individually. A
> bit like you can do with cvs.

tkdiff

--

http://dickey.his.com