Phillips LMS CM205 CDROM

Post by hg » Thu, 26 Oct 1995 04:00:00

I am trying to install Slackware (kernel 1.2.8) on a Gateway 2000 4DX2-66V
with a Phillips LMS CM205 CDROM drive.  It uses DD250.SYS under
DOS.  I can't seem to find any LINUX drivers that work with this CDROM.

Does anyone have any suggestions???????

1. Phillips/LMS CM205 with Yggdrasil F94?

Somebody has (I presume) managed to get one of these LMSI
CD-Roms to work with the BIOS callback stuff.  If that somebody
is you, what versions of drivers (dd250ms.sys and mscdex) are
appropriate.  I am running DOS 6.2 and the mscdex that came with it.

How about interrupts/DMA settings for the drive?

Any other gotcha's?

Thanks,

Mark Rust

2. Can't play audio CD

3. Philips/LMS CM205 CDROM support?

4. ACT!, on Linux?, or aything comparable?

5. CDROM Phillips CM205 Install Probs

6. qmodem clone for linux?

7. Phillips LMS 205MS cdrom driver

8. diagnostic utilities?

9. LMS/Phillips CM-205 CDROM Support

10. phillips lms cdrom 206

11. Phillips LMS CDROM kernel patch

12. More Phillips LMS CDROM stuff

13. Updated LMS/Phillips CM206 cdrom driver?