Netware for Linux.

Post by Eric Turne » Sat, 01 Aug 1998 04:00:00

New announcement of Netware for Linux!

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/980730/ut_caldera_1.html

--
Please remove SPAM_FREE_ if you wish to email me.

Netware for Linux.

Post by Parker Dubberk » Thu, 06 Aug 1998 04:00:00

> New announcement of Netware for Linux!

> http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/980730/ut_caldera_1.html

> --
> Please remove SPAM_FREE_ if you wish to email me.

What are the advantages of running Netware on Linux as
opposed to just running Linux clients that connect to a
Netware server?

Netware for Linux.

Post by James Kno » Fri, 07 Aug 1998 04:00:00

>What are the advantages of running Netware on Linux as
>opposed to just running Linux clients that connect to a
>Netware server?

Same as the Netware server on OS/2.  You can run apps on your server.
Apps for native Netware tend to be scarce.

The above opinions are my own and not those of ISM Corp., a subsidiary of
IBM Canada Ltd.

1. Q:Personal Netware and LINUX

Hello folks,
does anybody know if the IPX-stuff in LINUX supports printer and drive
sharing with Personal Netware (Peer-to-Peer, NW-DOS 7) ?

I have a printer running on an old PC with Personal Netware Server and
want to use this printer from my LINUX box.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Marcus

2. Sound driver

3. Personal Netware and Linux.

4. Info on porting

5. Netware VS Linux

6. Q: arguments to interpreter

7. HELP: Netware & Linux

8. IBM Server 500 drivers

9. Soliciting Opinions on Netware for Linux

10. RDATE on NetWare and Linux server?

11. NetWare to Linux migration questions

12. IPX Netware and Linux prob

13. Netware & Linux