Image-software?

Post by Gerard H. Pill » Mon, 08 Jan 2001 00:09:31

Hello,

I have pictures from my digital camera from which I'd like to remove
"red eyes".

Is there anything on Linux that would allow me to do that?

Thanks,

Gerard

Image-software?

Have a look at http://www.gimp.org/

--
David Hart

Image-software?

Post by Eric en Joland » Mon, 08 Jan 2001 00:37:19

Quote:> I have pictures from my digital camera from which I'd like to remove
> "red eyes".

> Is there anything on Linux that would allow me to do that?

Gimp?

Eric

Image-software?

Post by spi.. » Tue, 09 Jan 2001 01:32:55

Quote:> Hello,
> I have pictures from my digital camera from which I'd like to remove
> "red eyes".
> Is there anything on Linux that would allow me to do that?

GIMP has an airbrush tool.

--
|                          |What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack|

|                          |can't move, with no hope of rescue.             |
|Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)|Consider how lucky you are that life has been   |
|           in             |good to you so far...                           |
|    Computer Science      |   -The BOOK, Hitch-hiker's guide to the galaxy.|

Image-software?

Post by malicorn » Tue, 09 Jan 2001 01:50:13

> Hello,
> I have pictures from my digital camera from which I'd like to remove
> "red eyes".
> Is there anything on Linux that would allow me to do that?

No answer, just a question...  I don't know digital cameras.  I'm still
using a 35mm reflex and I scan the pictures at 600 dpi.  Each picture is
about 25 to 30 Mb in file size.  Makes great printouts on photo paper with
a regular inkjet printer.

My question: is it possible to take pictures with a digital camera as if
someone was having a 1600 ASA (or more) color film?

Alain

1. AIX 4.3.3 Hitachi 9200 and Shadow Image software

We are currently running AIX 4.3.3 with a Hitachi 9200 SAN and Hitachi
Shadow Image software.  We're having a few technical difficulties.  I
don't want to caste aspersions on either vendor, but I do need some
help.  If anyone is running with similar software and equipment and you
wouldn't mind sharing your experiences, please email me if you can.

2. kernel problem

3. PXE linux server for Disk Imaging software

4. How to solve IO-Bound problem (Progress DB)

5. FREE DRIVE IMAGING SOFTWARE

6. Is a disk device really just a file?

7. Disk imaging software

8. shutdown, pam and normal user

9. Imaging software

10. HDD Image software

11. Image software to clone/backup installation (ghost)

12. Unix/UniCOS Imaging Software?

13. CD Image software for Linux