hylafax, poll sending, poll server

Post by Frank Siedle » Wed, 13 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

is it possible to set up a poll server under hylafax ? Or ist it
necessary to use an other getty with hylafax ?

Thanks, Frank

     WWW:             http://www.uni-ulm.de/~s_fsiedl
     Photo-Gallery:   http://photograph.home.pages.de

                               oooO       Oooo
 ------------------------------(  )-------(  )------------------------
        -----------------------) (---------) (--------------
                               (_)         (_)

Post by Frank Siedle » Thu, 14 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

is it possible to set up a poll server under hylafax ? Or ist it
necessary to use an other getty with hylafax ?

Thanks, Frank

1. poll/select in udprelay - anyone have poll.c(h) code for linux?

Gee, two years go by and I'm in the same situation as this guy.

 Does anyone out there have this code? I have udprelay and need the
poll.c poll.h
code as descibed in this old post.

 Any help will be greatly appreciated.

 I am also surprised that udprelay and redir are not on sunsite. I have
redir (tcp) working
on my system. but I really want to get udprelay working too.

 Why not build this code into IPMASQ???

 TIA

[ patch omitted ]

Alternatively, you can write a version of poll() in terms of select(2)
(which is what I did, since I didn't feel like hacking up udprelay
source).
If you'd rather use that approach, send me mail, and I'll send you my
poll.[ch] files. We're currently using udprelay on a BSDI system, and
the
emulated poll() function works just fine.

Telebase Systems, Inc., 435 Devon Park Drive, Wayne, PA 19087

--
* --------------------------------------------------- *

*                  http://www.mygen.com
* P.O. Box 7167 , Tahoe City Ca. 96145
* --------------------------------------------------- *

2. setuid on Directory has no Effect

3. Q: poll.h and poll()

4. Diamond Stealth Pro

5. What are the Disadvantages of poll, /dev/poll

6. 2 Apache's on ONE Server

7. To POLL or Not To POLL the mouse

8. Burning RedHat 5.1 to CD-R?

9. My Freebsd driver hangs in poll function after some time (problem with poll)

10. poll.h file and poll function

11. poll.h file and poll function not found

12. Server Polling Script

13. Linux and Netscape Servers - a Poll