Post by l.. » Mon, 04 Jan 1999 04:00:00

OVERVIEW:
As our first attempt at an Installfest nears, we're holding a formal
meeting to finalize the planning and coordination. All are welcome.

COST:
Free

DATE/TIME:
Monday, January 11th, 1999 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM

LOCATION:
The Mary Baldwin Conference Room, at the Cheshire Public Library
104 Main Street
Cheshire, CT

DIRECTIONS:
http://www.cheshirelib.org/cplinfo.html#directions
or call 203-272-2245

AFTERWARD:
Our post-meeting gathering will be at The Trout Brook Brewhouse, 296
Church Street in Wallingford.   http://www.troutbrookbrew.com/

MORE INFO:
http://www.cfug.org/

Many thanks to all those who came out for our second anniversary meeting
last month.

In celebration of our second anniversary, the Connecticut Free Unix Group
announces its last formal meeting of 1998. We will be having two feature
presentations to cap off a tremendous year for the group:

1. A talk by local unix guru Gary Wright, co-author of Addison-Wesley's
   "TCP/IP Illustrated, Volume 2: The Implementation."

2. A group presentation by several CFUG members who will have just
   returned from LISA '98, the Systems Administration Conference. They
   will be summarizing the highlights of the conference for those who were
   unable to attend.

CFUG co-founder Lou Rinaldi will then give a brief, anecdotal account of
"The Year in Review." Hurling of rotten vegetables is expressly forbidden.

A commentary and open discussion period will follow.

The meeting will be on Monday, December 14th, 1998. It will run from 7:00
PM to 8:30 PM in the Mary Baldwin Conference Room of the Cheshire Public
Library (104 Main Street in Cheshire). For directions, call 203-272-2245
or see http://www.cheshirelib.org/cplinfo.html#directions

Our post-meeting gathering will be at The Trout Brook Brewhouse, 296
Church Street in Wallingford (203-949-8000)  www.troutbrookbrew.com

As always, this is a free event, and everyone is welcome to attend.

You can check our website for more info - http://www.cfug.org/

2. rc.d scripts for named and httpd?

4. Getting quotes correct in C-shell scripts?

6. Zoltrix Hardware

8. My debian networking has fallen and can't get up