How to Move Enlightenment Epplets?

Post by Robin Bur » Mon, 19 Nov 2001 15:42:50

How do I move Enlightenment epplets to another part of the screen?
They start in the upper left corner and I'd like to move them to the
lower right corner next to the icon box.

Post by john gree » Tue, 20 Nov 2001 23:35:51

> How do I move Enlightenment epplets to another part of the screen?
> They start in the upper left corner and I'd like to move them to the
> lower right corner next to the icon box.

On a Sparc it is <alt> + <left-mouse> on the epplet -- I
bet that someting similar will work on intel boxes.

-j
--
J.J.Green, Dept. Applied Math. University of Sheffield, UK
http://www.arbs.demon.co.uk

1. How does Enlightenment remember "epplets" to run?

[ Anyone know how to fix this, possibly by editing an appropriate config file?
[ I don't really need 3 or 4 copies each of the clock, mixer, or CPU monitor
[ popping up when I log in. :-)

how do you get out of Enlightenment, IIRC if you logout cleanly (not using
ctl-alt-backspace) with the correct number of epplets it'll 'remember'
this
 --
jazz

Registered linux user no. 164098  +--+--+--+ Litestep user no. 386
Doesn't it bother you, that we have to search for intelligent life
--- OUT THERE??

2. Make lilo boot dos as default?

3. Enlightenment epplets

4. quicktime to unix server

5. Enlightenment Epplets???

6. Keybindings and VI:

7. Debian package manager help (to install epplet for enlightenment)

8. Threads

9. Epplet starting on enlightenment startup

10. Epplets Not Working :( Enlightenment 0.16.4 - Alpha

11. Enlightenment Epplets

12. Enlightenment Epplets - times 2!