UK Linux Users

Post by Steve Mortime » Tue, 03 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Just an interesting bit of info for UK Linux users, if you're pissed off
with ordering from the states, waiting for shipping times and then being
slammed for import duty I have the answer for you.

www.polo.demon.co.uk

The Linux Emporium.

This place is groovy, I just brought SuSe 5.3 for 30 including
shipping, and they sell the Linux Penguin. ;)

Anyway, for everyone who doesn't care or already knew sorry to waste the
bandwidth.

Steve
--
All Opinions are Mine and Mine Alone.

"It said on the box requires Windows 95 or better,
so I installed Linux."

Steve Mortimer

1. Easy connection instructions for UK Linux users

Hi,

I posted several messages here a couple of months ago
while trying to connect Linux to the internet. After
much wailing and gnashing of teeth, I found the following

Using the instructions here, I was online in about half an hour.

Thanks for all your help when I was having problems.

Colin.

2. Auditing NIS logins

3. UK Linux Users - Please read this!

4. Disk Partition and File system

5. Crazypenguin.co.uk ? UK linux vendor

6. New product supported by Linux (edisk from 8MB up to 2 GB

7. Linux user's group near Coventry or Warwick, UK ?

8. Byte code.

9. UK - New Linux Users Group

10. FREE UK DIAL-UP ACCOUNTS FOR LINUX USERS

11. Downloading Linux JDK - Uk users

12. Easy Linux PPP setup for UK Users

13. FREE UK DIAL-UP ACCOUNTS FOR LINUX USERS