tcl-dp on Linux?

Post by IS » Sat, 09 Sep 1995 04:00:00

Has anyone been able to get tcl-dp 3.2 to compile under
Linux? I do not have X installed so I am trying
to compile dp-lite but I first get errors about duplicate
declarations, and I am able to get that fixed, but
once dplite is compiled, I can only get segmentation
faults from any scripts that I have written. Even
simple ones.

Thanks.

--kan--

tcl-dp on Linux?

Post by Michael Hussman » Wed, 13 Sep 1995 04:00:00

>Has anyone been able to get tcl-dp 3.2 to compile under
>Linux? I do not have X installed so I am trying
>to compile dp-lite but I first get errors about duplicate
>declarations, and I am able to get that fixed, but
>once dplite is compiled, I can only get segmentation
>faults from any scripts that I have written. Even
>simple ones.

Maybe you can help me a bit 'cause I get errors on duplicate
declarations when compiling it too. It says something like
'conflicting types for ntohl' and
'conflicting types for htonl' when compiling dpnetwork.c - please
e-mail me.
After this I found tcl-dp3.3b1 on harbour.ecu.purdue.edu which
compiled quite fine after some work on it.

--
So long,

          Michael

-           Michael Hussmann            -

1. tcl-dp Package for linux? Anyone built it?

I am trying to add the tcl-dp3.1 package to my tcl/tk distrib.
The only problem is large amounts of conflicting definitions
in header files.

I was wondering if anyone else had done this work already?

The package gives extended TCP/IP control to tcl/tk.  There
are also nice utilities that allow you to setup a connection
and have a command launched when there is something ready at
the file descriptor, rather than trying to write a loop that
will do the infinite select command on a port.

Please help.

- Brent -

** Panic! Could not locate coffee - Operator halted **

2. (no subject)

3. tcl-dp and term114?

4. Preaching While Black

5. Problems compiling groupkit & tcl-dp

6. S.U.S.E. yast starts up on boot

7. Trouble Compiling tcl-dp !!

8. Fire GL 1000

9. Problems building tcl-dp

10. TCL-DP compiling problems

11. Compiled tcl-dp

12. Problem compiling tcl-dp/running Zircon

13. tclX, tcl-dp, and Slackware 3.0