kazaa for linux ?

Post by highlande » Wed, 29 May 2002 04:43:19

Hello

Does it exist kazaa for linux ? I found some links about it but i
couldn't download progs. Does anybody know where can i find it ?

Thanx
Michal

kazaa for linux ?

Post by don » Wed, 29 May 2002 05:52:03

> Hello

> Does it exist kazaa for linux ? I found some links about it but i
> couldn't download progs. Does anybody know where can i find it ?

> Thanx
> Michal

don't bother........try qtella instead

kazaa for linux ?

Post by Charles Sulliva » Wed, 29 May 2002 12:43:21

> Hello

> Does it exist kazaa for linux ? I found some links about it but i
> couldn't download progs. Does anybody know where can i find it ?

> Thanx
> Michal

There used to be a Linux version, but no longer.  And the old
Linux version no longer works.