Turtle Beach Montego II does not work

Post by Jose Olive » Wed, 10 May 2000 04:00:00

 RH Linux 6.2 does not recognize my Turtle Beach Montego II soundcar is
there anyway I can correct this problem and make it work... I am new to
Linux...

Post by here,ther » Wed, 10 May 2000 04:00:00

>  RH Linux 6.2 does not recognize my Turtle Beach Montego II soundcar is
> there anyway I can correct this problem and make it work... I am new to
> Linux...

> --

This sound card is supported by SuSE-Linux.

But you can also get the driver from

http://linux.aureal.com/

Have fun.

Alex Lam.

1. Turtle Beach Montego II A3D Support

Has anyone gotten this sound card to work under linux?  Even if it was
limited or restricted use.  I can't get mine to work at all.
Unfortunately, not even OSS looks like they will be having support for
it any time soon.  Supposedly, they are trying.  But if anyone has
even gotten this card to make any noise at all, I'd sure like to know
how you did it.  My system is a Dell XPS 450 if that helps.

Skip

2. g77-0.5.11

3. Turtle Beach Montego-II on Dell for RH 6.2!!??

4. Diamond Viper - Which 'X' setup?

5. Turtle Beach Montego II support?

6. MAKE.MONEY.FAST

7. Turtle Beach Montego II A3D support

8. KDE2.1 Installed but NO GO

9. DELL OEM Turtle Beach Montego II sound card for RH 7.3?

10. Turtle Beach Montego II

11. Turtle Beach Montego II sound card and V90 internal modem setup

12. OSS & Turtle Beach Montego II

13. Sound Card Turtle Beach Montego II on SuSE 9