Teesside Linuxers Take Note!

Post by Peter Whysal » Wed, 18 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Sorry for posting this in an international newsgroup.

Is there a Linux User Group for Teesside & the North East of England? If
not, is anyone thinking of starting one and would like m*support?

Peter.
--
Peter Whysall
iip.enquiries_at_tad-centre.co.uk

Post by Eze Ogwum » Thu, 19 Mar 1998 04:00:00

> Sorry for posting this in an international newsgroup.

Have you asked in the U.K. Linux group?

Quote:> Is there a Linux User Group for Teesside & the North East of England? If
> not, is anyone thinking of starting one and would like m*support?

--
Eze Ogwuma

Post by James Youngma » Thu, 19 Mar 1998 04:00:00

  >> Sorry for posting this in an international newsgroup.

  Eze> Have you asked in the U.K. Linux group?

On this subject, is anyone out there willing to send me a newsfeed of
that group?

1. Taking installation notes?

I've seen quite a few people mention installation notes. Though I'd been
planning to do it for myself when I start my installation, I was curious as
to what sort of things others noted down. What do people look for in
installation notes if they're reading others' notes? Thought I'd put my
documentation together in a way that would be helpful for others, especially
since it'll be on newly released Apple hardware.

Ian (aka The Ian Road Show, not the Secret Asian Man on Slashdot)

2. Q: How to clean up path?

3. Taking Note of an Opportunity

4. FreeBSD shell service

5. sed not taking [\t]+ tho it takes [\t]*

6. Monitor Settings

7. Linuxer's Hangout Site

8. WindowMaker Uninstall

9. LINUXERS: *DON'T* buy ATI All-In-Wonder if you want the TV feature

10. Linuxers Hangout Site

11. Newbie Linuxer

12. Free Beer for all Linuxers!!!