New DIP release (last for this month :-)

New DIP release (last for this month :-)

Post by Uri Blumenth » Sat, 10 Sep 1994 09:22:59

Well, well... After a few more bug fixes, I've decided to
release the maintenance version 3.3.7i. Please hold your
fire until mid-October (I won't be available before
that anyways :-). I believe this release is fairly
safe (looks like all/most of the bugs of 337[gh]
are squashed now).

But I do suggest you upgrade to "dip337i.tgz", which will
appear on sunsite today or tomorrow...
--
Regards,

------------
<Disclaimer>

1. DIP-3.3.7a released (:-)

Hi and enjoy!

An updated DIP-3.3.7a is released and posted to
"sunsite.unc.edu" to "pub/Linux/Incoming"...

It fixes a couple of bugs in tty_close() code,
and it's tested on 1.1.13 kernel (make sure
you have new "ifconfig" to use with it :-).

Dial-out works perfectly for me.  I didn't test
dial-in, but I assume after that tty_close() is
fixed, you should have no problem.But if you do,
complain! (:-)

Regards,
Uri.
------------
<Disclaimer>

2. od gives "Is a directory" when used on dir files

3. New DIP-3.3.7-uri released

4. Installing ISA modem

5. FAQ: comp.lang.awk: pointer

6. newbie Upgrade a 3.0 RELEASE to LAST RELEASE

7. Errors compiling X programs

8. how to get compare the last mod date of files older than 6 months

9. Cron - last day of month

10. last day of month...in ksh/sh

11. how to find the last week of the month

12. Did anybody receive entitlement e-mail during the last 3 months?