IDE (integrated development environment) for PHP / MySQL?

Post by tap » Sun, 31 Dec 2000 11:46:24

Is there a GUI ide for PHP / MySQL with buttons for functions and stuff?
:-)

hmm

1. QUESTION RE: Integrated Development Environment IDE

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.development.system
Subject: QUESTION RE: Integrated Development Environment IDE
Date: 2 May 1996 00:18:22 GMT

Hi!

Could someone please let me know if there is a "Integrated Development

Environment" similar to Borland C++ 3.1 / 4.5 / 5.0 or Microsoft VC 4.0

running under Linux in character mode or Linux X-Windows as available

as GNU or commercial product.

I develop in C and C++ on DOS and Windows 95/NT platforms and want to

change to Linux. As I am used to above products and conveniences I want

to avoid relearning the use of tools as much as possible.

Please also reply by email

Thanks for your help

Elmar Haag

2. Redhat setup problem: No NIC driver

3. IDE (Integrated Development Environment)

4. Problem with Boot images

5. QUESTION RE: Integrated Development Environment IDE

6. Serial console on a sparc IPX

7. C-Forge v1.0 Integrated Development Environment

8. Problem in boot time

9. Code Forge Integrated Development Environment

10. Integrated C++ development environment??

11. C-Forge v1.0 Integrated Development Environment

12. Code Forge, Inc has just released version 3.0 of its Integrated Development Environment.

13. Integrated Development Environment like BC++