Sound Utility

Post by Herminio Alvarez, Jr » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Does anyone know of a sound utility for Linux that can control the
"speed" at which a sound or song plays?  It would be equivalent to the
"Pitch Control" on a turn-table.

****  Herminio

  herminio.vcf
< 1K Download

Sound Utility

Post by Bruce Forsber » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Quote:> Does anyone know of a sound utility for Linux that can control the
> "speed" at which a sound or song plays?  It would be equivalent to the
> "Pitch Control" on a turn-table.

I have a C++ library (Open Source Audio Library Project) that includes
a pitch control for playing audio. This library also has a sample
application called player that implements this pitch control.

Bruce Forsberg
http://osalp.sourceforge.net

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Questions about sound utilities

Hello list:

This time I like to ask about sound utilities. Are there any
"professional" quality audio editors out there? Anything like CakeWalk
for Windows? Also, any utilities that would let me convert .wav and
.mp3 back to CD format? Thanks in advance, RV.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. how to get the screensaver to remove vert./horiz. sync?

3. Sound utilities for Linux

4. status of fvwm?

5. Sound utility to play wav files slower??

6. New Version of Hardware Certification Test Suite

7. Looking for sound-utilities for soundblaster

8. Why is the PPP server so slow?

9. Sound Utilities

10. Sound recording/editing utility. WHERE ?

11. No sound in Yellow Dog....miscellaneous problems...disk utilities in Linux?

12. Sound play utility

13. Difference between GNU Utilities & Standard UNIX utilities