rpc.bootparamd

Post by A.G.J. Waardenbu » Sat, 29 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Does anyone have a binary of rpc.bootparamd ?

--
.signatUre: file or directory not found

1. problems compiling rpc.bootparamd

I am having trouble compiling rpc.bootparamd. I am trying to get the
Xkernel package to work with my 3/60. I have tryed the source that comes
with the package, the source in the main Xkernel package, and the source
for NetBSD. With the NetBSD version I have to use pmake (BSD Make), but
all three fail with the same error: The actual parameters in the
function do not match those in the prototype. If you have any tips on
compiling this please send me email.

Configuration:

        Kernel 2.0.0 on the Slackware96. (FVWM95 is hilarious :-)
--

2. very newbie question

3. rpc.bootparamd under Linux 2.0.18?

4. Laptop: Gateway solo 2300: install

5. Calling all Linux network gurus: Can't get rpc.bootparamd to build.

6. Monitor/screensaver question

7. rpc.bootparamd

8. Mouse Trouble ...

9. Xkernel Problems || WTD: Binaries for rpc.bootparamd

10. rpc.bootparamd (For Linux?)

11. rpc.bootparamd

12. Xkernel/rpc.bootparamd help!

13. help compiling rpc.bootparamd