Creating databases with OpenOffice.org and StarOffice

Post by Andreas Matter » Tue, 19 Nov 2002 03:34:02

Thanks a lot Garry, I posted your link in the german Staroffice/Openoffice
newsgroup so that more people can benefit from your great work.

Andreas

--
Andreas Mattern          andreas.mattern at ikm.uni-karlsruhe.de
Institut fuer Keramik im Maschinenbau Uni Karlsruhe

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary,
and those who don't.

Post by Garry Knigh » Tue, 19 Nov 2002 08:49:06

> Thanks a lot Garry, I posted your link in the german Staroffice/Openoffice
> newsgroup so that more people can benefit from your great work.

Glad to be of help.

--
Garry Knight

Linux registered user 182025

1. openOffice.org announces openOffice.org 1.0

"May 1, 2002 - The OpenOffice.org community today
announced the availability of OpenOffice.org 1.0,
the open source, multi-platform, multi-lingual office
productivity suite available as a free download at
the OpenOffice.org community website. OpenOffice.org
1.0 is the culmination of more than 18 months of
collaborative effort by members of the OpenOffice.org
community, which is comprised of Sun employees, volunteer
developers, marketers, and end users working to create
an international office suite that will run on all major
platforms."

http://www.openoffice.org/
(if it's not busy, that is)

--
+==================================
| M i c h a e l  J.  T o b l e r
| Authorship: "Inside Linux" ...
| "C++ Unleashed" ... "C++ How-To"
| Motocycling, Surfing, Skydiving
+==================================

2. ; compiling kernel 1.1.20

3. connect timeout to openoffice.org

4. 5.1 FTP PORTS HELP

5. OpenOffice.org vs Word

6. Mother-In-Law

7. "So What's this OpenOffice.org thing?"

8. Need recommendation for e-mail program

9. OpenOffice.org availability

10. OpenOffice.org came through again

11. OpenOffice.org sol x86 binaries out now

12. openoffice.org data source crash

13. Openoffice.org performance improvement?