Turn-Key Linux Vendors -- what are your experiences?

Turn-Key Linux Vendors -- what are your experiences?

Post by Kevin E Cosgro » Thu, 16 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Hi,

    Do any of you have experience(s) you'd like to share with
    us regarding any of the following turn-key Linux vendors?

    Please respond by email to me directly and I'll post a
    summary if there is enough interest.

    Thanks....

Public PGP key available.