where is my Linux T-shirt?

Post by Henning Holtschneid » Wed, 02 Mar 1994 02:11:36

Hello you, out there,

some months ago there was an announcement for a Linux T-Shirt posted in
c.o.l.announce by Charles Stephens. Over a month ago I sent an order form
(and the money, of course) to him but nothing has happend by now. Two weeks
ago I tried to reach him via e-mail, but he hasn't answered yet!

Does anyone know what is going on there or is there someone who has the same
problems? An answer by Charles hinself would be REALLY useful ...

Thanks

        <-gninneH<-
--
      Henning Holtschneider * Bauernkamp 41 * 44339 Dortmund * Germany
          Member of OASE - European Shareware Authors Organization

1. Discount Lacoste POLO t-shirt , cheap polo shirts

Discount Lacoste  POLO  t-shirt  , cheap  polo shirts

Where can go to find Lacoste POLO  t-shirt  , cheap  polo shirts?
Please see them:
http://www.mikotrad.com/T-Shirts.htm
http://www.mikotrad.com/T-Shirts/Ralph_Lauren.htm

And find more new fashionable cloth,shoes and apparels please view :
www.mikotrad.com

Please check our web and feel free contact us.
You can find what do you want here!

2. Why ac is much more then last?

3. ftp/http problem

4. The Linux T-Shirt!...is anyone interested?

5. Mirroring Web sites using rdist

6. LINUX T-Shirt Project Homepage!

7. Linux Bridge Job - Dallas, Texas

8. New Linux T-shirt

9. Linux T-shirt Status 1

10. Penguin Power Linux T-Shirt

11. 3 Linux CD's and a T-Shirt - WHERE???

12. Linux T-Shirt Slogans