I'm building a 350 MHz Pentium based Linux box with an Asus P2B
mainboard. I need to make a decision on wether to use ECC or non/ECC
RAM. Is there any overhead associated with error correction?? What
are the pros and cons?? I know that ECC will cost more!!
3. does anyone know about an ecc-application like gnu ecc (but correct?)
4. readonly/read-write semantics
5. Logging soft errors / ECC L1/L2 cache statistics
7. Sun Fire 280R - keeps crashing with "Error ECC corrected"
8. SLS 0.98p1 floppy drive mounting
9. ECC or not?!
10. Question: how does Linux handle Parity/ECC errors?
11. ECC memory and SMP lockups on Gateway 6400 server
13. pcm driver locks up computer (no ECC mem)