CD Rom drivers for NEC Versa P/75?

Post by Ronda Haub » Sun, 21 Jan 1996 04:00:00

I am looking for what PCMCIA CD Rom drive to buy for a NEC Versa P/75
that has drivers that will let me load linux from a CD Rom onto
my laptop.   Or is there a way of hooking a CD Rom drive up to a laptop
that will let me install linux.

Thanks for any help on this.

Ronda

1. CD Rom drivers for NEC Versa P/75?

[ Article crossposted from comp.sys.laptops,comp.os.linux.hardware,comp.os.linux.misc ]
[ Author was Ronda Hauben ]
[ Posted on 20 Jan 1996 13:50:32 -0500 ]

I am looking for what PCMCIA CD Rom drive to buy for a NEC Versa P/75
that has drivers that will let me load linux from a CD Rom onto
my laptop.   Or is there a way of hooking a CD Rom drive up to a laptop
that will let me install linux.

Thanks for any help on this.

Ronda

2. cern patch to try /~bugs if /bugs used?

3. Pen driver for NEC versa M/75-P?

4. Want to change WIndowMaker dock?

5. Problems with running X on NEC Versa P/75

6. finding serial # of the development system

7. seeking NEC Versa P/75 XF86Config

8. Getting an HP 9350 CDR/W to work?

9. Help needed: NEC VERSA P/75 laptop Xconfig

10. NEC Versa P/75 Laptop - help!

11. Sony CDI 75 driver (for cd rom)

12. Having problems with NEC Versa 4050H laptop install (removable CD-ROM)

13. NEC CDR-260 CD-ROM (Gateway IDE CD-ROM)