problem with Majordomo version 1.94.1

Post by Alex Marquez Ferra » Thu, 27 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Hi to all:

I have a problem with Majordomo version 1.94.1 with Linux Kernel 2.0.0.

Aparently Majordomo run ok, he accept subscribe, unsubscribe, info, and
etc majordomo commands.

But when a user of the list, try to send a mail to the list, i receive
in the root account one messages that tell me this:

Error: i can't open /usr/test/majordomo-1.94.1/lists/prueba :
permission denied.

But i don't know why tell me this.

The owner of the list is majordomo:majordomo
And chmod is 664

Why happened??????

Thanks in advanced

Alex Marquez

1. Majordomo 1.94.5 closed unsubscribe not working

Hi everyone...

I'm trying to get a closed unsubscribe policy to work.  Even though I have
subscribe set to close, or even close+confirm, it doesn't work.  The user
can just unsubscribe him/herself.  There are some lists which I want to be
closed so that the user cannot unsubscribe.  Subscribe is working in the
close and close+confirm manner, but not unsubscribe.  I want to maintain
the lists myself basically, and not have a user be able to move on or off
the list.  Thanks in advance...

Khanh Tran
Network Operations
Westlands Building
Sarah Lawrence College
1 Mead Way
Bronxville, NY 10708-5999

2. My CGI Scripts Can't find libstdc++.so.5

3. Majordomo 1.94.4

4. Metareplace one disk into a mirror striped array?

5. Yggdrasil Summer 94 to Fall 94 upgrade -- HOW TO???

6. Mail aliasing

7. CERT CA-94:04: Is this rdist version new ?

8. split and search file via sh question

9. Problems with Fall '94 Yggdrasil (odd cd problems)

10. Ygg Fall 94 News Server Setup problems

11. Yggdrasil Summer 94 problems

12. Problems with Yggdrasil Fall 94 - install

13. Yggdrasil Fall 94': CD-ROM problems!