mutt packages on blastwave.org updated to version 1.5.6

mutt packages on blastwave.org updated to version 1.5.6

Post by Thomas Glanzman » Tue, 28 Sep 2004 19:24:16

Hello,
the mutt packages on blastwave.org got updated to mutt-1.5.6.

Honestly,
        Thomas

1. Acquiring older versions of blastwave.org packages

Hello again,

Unfortunately I'm still having problems upgrading software on my
machine. GIMP 2.0 and Mozilla 1.7 crash almost as soon as they are
opened. I'd like to download the older versions from blastwave.org. Does
anyone know if this is possible? Is it achieved by choosing to use the
/stable archive instead of the /unstable archive? I tried to set this up
but I don't have the file called pkg-get.conf. Perhaps I should
reinstall pkg-get?

Many thanks for your help,

Chris Tidy

2. HP3000- Linux connectivity - help

3. blastwave.org - offline package installation

4. perl libraries

5. Blastwave.org packages with insane dependencies

6. NFS problem

7. blastwave.org now takes packaging requests

8. help with mouse buttons please

9. blastwave.org S.O.S.

10. The Blastwave.org Software Distribution DVD Subscription Service

11. Mail lists now available at blastwave.org

12. Blastwave.org

13. Software Distribution DVD from blastwave.org