Calendar Manager (cm) problems in 2.4

Post by Eduardo Kre » Thu, 18 May 1995 04:00:00

I have a problem trying to start cm under 2.4, with the following patches
installed:
101945-27       101907-05       102057-04

I start with an empty directory /usr/spool/calendar, mode 666, owner daemon,
group daemon with the sticky bit on (I also tried removing the sticky bit
and changing the directory ownership to root, with no luck).

I ran "rpc.cmsd -d -s" as root to get debugging output. As soon as I try
to start cm from an xterm window, rpc.cmsd prints (105 is my uid):

rtable_ping_4 called
rtable_get_access_4 called

rpc.cmsd: file /usr/spool/calendar/callog.ekrell does not exist
register_callback_4 called

rpc.cmsd: file /usr/spool/calendar/callog.ekrell does not exist
rtable_create_4 called

and cm outputs an error message in a window saying:

Error in creation of Calendar file for

and then it starts the cm window but with "NO NAME" instead of my account
name.

Does anyone know what might the problem be? Thanks in advance,
--

TANDEM Chile S.A.