Monitor Test Patterns

Post by jdmillsp » Mon, 19 Feb 2001 20:38:58

I'm looking for a Solaris program to display monitor test patterns.  I found
DisplayMate on the web but it only runs under windows.  They suggest running
a Windows emulator under Solaris!
I'd rather use a standard image viewing program if I can find one that
displays full screen, with a minimum area covered by menus and borders.
DisplayMate's site has demo .gif  test patterns for download that I can
probably convert to .tiff if needed.

Any suggestions on a viewer and what file format to use under Solaris?

Thanks, Duane

Monitor Test Patterns

Post by Rich Tee » Tue, 20 Feb 2001 05:52:45

> DisplayMate's site has demo .gif  test patterns for download that I can
> probably convert to .tiff if needed.

Why convert them to tiff?  sdtimage will display gifs just fine.

--
Rich Teer

President,
Rite Online Inc.

Voice: +1 (250) 979-1638

1. Epson ink monitor / test pattern anyone?

I currently have an EPSON Stylus 600 printer and I would like to test the
print heads and monitor the ink status wothour having to resort to windows
for that. Any idea?

Regards,

--
Rodrigo Chandia

ICQ# 8036699

2. ghost login on pts/0 causing problems

3. test test test test test test test

4. SB16 support

5. Command to test a variable or string for patterns?

6. shareall behaving strangely

7. Pattern-match test file existence?

8. ipautofw > ipchains rule

9. no test pattern in XFree86 4.2