How to back up Lotus Domino Mail servers

How to back up Lotus Domino Mail servers

Post by SqrFolkD » Sat, 23 May 1998 04:00:00

I need to back up a bunch of Domino Notes Mail servers (rel 4.6.1 I think).  I
need to back them without shutting them down, so I need a backup system that
integrates with the Domino server.  I would also strongly like one capable of
doing an incremental backup, meaning it would know which emails were gone and
which were new.

I have suggestions of Legato Networker, CA Arcserve and Intelleguard Budtool,
although I suspect the last one does not fulfill my requirements above.  Are
there any others?  Does anybody reccomend one or another, or had bad
experiences with one or another?