need help - install y2kpatch sol 2.5.1 failed

1. HELP: Problem install Sol 9 or Sol 8 on my Ultra 60

hi all,
got this Ultra 60 with 2c18GB drives. I have beend playing around with
it by pulling out the srive for Windows OS, now i am putting them back
to Ultra 60, and trying to install Solaris 9, but get this error:

Boot loas failed
The file just loaded does not appear to be executable file.

That is the error msg I got.

I also did format and relable those drives ....

I did install Solaris 9 on these two drives OK before.
Please HELP. Thanks

2. problems with sound, yellowdog2.2 on G4

3. NEED HELP: installing sol x86 2.5.1

4. buggy xterm

5. desperately need help installing sol 2.6 x86

6. LINUX harddisk recording

7. Sol. 7 failed install on Classic

8. .forward in Linux?

9. Sol.7 x86 install fail

10. Sol. 2.5 net install failing

11. Developer Answerbook for Sol x86 2.1 Fails to Install

12. RedHat 7 install failed, need rescue help

13. help needed: install Oracle v8 failed: get_platform unknown