Where can I get GCC binaries 4 Sol 2.6 x86

Where can I get GCC binaries 4 Sol 2.6 x86

Post by I.. » Sun, 01 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Does anyone know where I can get GCC compiler
binaries for Solaris 2.6 x86.

I tried 2.7.2.3 the one that works on 2.5.1
and it does  work to some effect but compiling
some prgorams that I've compiled before it is
complaining about alot of header files pointing
to non-existent files.

Thanks in advance

1. Compatibility of Sol 2.6 gcc binaries ?

I suppose this has been asked before, but I missed it:
Can binaries which are compiled with (patched) gcc under Solaris 2.6
be run under Solaris 2.5(.1) ?

--
Hans-Peter Pohle

Institut fuer Molekulare Biotechnologie,
Beutenbergstrasse 11,
07745 Jena,
Germany

2. win98 not 2099 compatible

3. gcc binaries for 2.6 x86

4. Gateway Solo 9100 S5-233, question.

5. gcc binary for solaris 2.6 x86

6. Recursive Grep . . .

7. GCC binaries for Solaris 2.6 x86

8. NEW TO mod_perl: how to configure a perl filter to work

9. solaris 2.6 x86 gcc binaries?

10. gcc binaries for Sol 2.1 x86

11. Getting gcc-2.7.2 on Sol-x86 to produce debugging info for c++

12. Solaris 2.7 and gcc for Sol 2.6

13. Compile bind 9 on Sol 2.6 Sparc w/gcc?