MAE you make the call

Post by cs_.. » Thu, 08 Feb 1996 04:00:00

I have an MAE package untouched due to the
piece of *tatung machine I purchased.
I made the company take the second one back and
now I have a mac.  Now all my money is gone and
there sits this 500 dollar package...

Suggestions please -
I could burn it - no money back
Apple dosent want it...

Eric

1. How to call by phone my own pc and made hime to establish a connection ?

        Hi,

i want to know what i have to install on my pc to be able to connect to my machine by telnet and ftp anywhere i am in the world.
My pc has a 56k modem. I want it to respond to a call, ask a login and pass and establish the connection.

        Thanks for your answering.

--

35 Rue Michelet
42000 Saint-Etienne

2. AMD K6-2 and kernel 2.0.35

3. making an AIX box to call me via tty/modemline

4. compiling Thoteditor

5. Making it easy to add system calls

6. Who problem on Solaris 2.3 running xdm

7. Making sure script executes (called from c program)

8. Bash array, element breaked by space

9. Making library calls from a scripting language

10. making getpwnam system call work on solaris

11. Dynamic linking, what system calls is made from a executable ?

12. Making MP calls with ISDN TAs from a host OS

13. cost of making device calls