suggestions for a good solaris admin magazine?

suggestions for a good solaris admin magazine?

Post by Mark Parke » Sun, 17 Feb 2002 03:17:08

I'm wanting to improve my understanding of the practical elements of
admining solaris boxes and I'd like to avoid buying a bunch of books. Is
there a good mag out there that had useful articles on topics relevant to
admins?

-Mark

suggestions for a good solaris admin magazine?

Post by Joe Blogg » Sun, 17 Feb 2002 04:46:05

Try http://www.sun.com/blueprints/online.html

And www.samag.com, if you like the articles, buy the full magazine.

And keep an eye on www.solariscentral.org every now and then.

Quote:> I'm wanting to improve my understanding of the practical elements of
> admining solaris boxes and I'd like to avoid buying a bunch of books. Is
> there a good mag out there that had useful articles on topics relevant to
> admins?

> -Mark

suggestions for a good solaris admin magazine?

Post by Ed Fitzpatri » Wed, 20 Feb 2002 05:53:00

Check out
http://www.sysadminmag.com

Ed

1. a good sys admin magazine

 Hello
        I am a new system administrator and I was wondering of someone out there
knew of a good sys admin magazine that would keep me up to date on all the      latest and would give me good details on how to solve problems and what to buy and how

                                Thanks in advance
                                                Boris
P.S hi

2. Odd message from e2fsck prevents mounting...?

3. Can I set up a local newsgroup on my LINUX system

4. Sys Admin Magazine; any good?

5. Reproduceable bug in latest JDK 1.3.1p4

6. Good Unix admin books, suggestions?

7. trapping interrupts

8. Magazine for Solaris Sys Admins

9. any good solaris magazines?

10. Solaris admin book suggestions?

11. Need Good VT200 TELNET for Solaris any Suggestions

12. Javatutor (Solaris 7 admin) - any good?