SunPCI install

Post by Wilson, Matthew [CAR:SD11:EXCH » Fri, 21 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I'm having some problems getting SunPCI cards working properly.  I'm not
really sure if I'm doing this right.  if you have any experience with
SunPCI I'd appreciate you pointing out my errors.

1.  pkgadd SUNspci1.1.2
2.  shutdown node and add hardware
3.  boot the node backup and add package 107515-01 which is the sunpci
software
4.  flash the bios.  This gets me up to version 0.51 of the bios.
5.  install windows....

this has worked fine in the past, but I've recently had about 3 installs
crash at almost the exact same time.  About a week after the inital
install.
I'm running Solaris 2.6 and all nodes are Ultra 10.

any ideas?

--
Matt Wilson