Terminfo printers for Fujitsu DPL Matrix Printer

Terminfo printers for Fujitsu DPL Matrix Printer

Post by Jose Luis Ric » Sat, 27 Oct 2001 15:51:31

Hi:

I try to configure my Fujitsu DPL 6600 Pro for my Solaris 8. But I can't no
find the terminfo entry. This printer supports epson mode.

Where can I download a new terminfo files?.

Regards,

Jos L.

Post by martha starke » Sat, 27 Oct 2001 21:11:46

> Hi:

> I try to configure my Fujitsu DPL 6600 Pro for my Solaris 8. But I can't no
> find the terminfo entry. This printer supports epson mode.

You should be able to use the epson terminfo entry.

Quote:

> Where can I download a new terminfo files?.

You can't d/l them AFAIK but you can create your own.  Check out the infocmp
and the tic commands.
Quote:

> Regards,

> Jos L.

Terminfo printers for Fujitsu DPL Matrix Printer

Post by Jose Luis Ric » Sun, 28 Oct 2001 01:04:04

I try to use a Epson 2500 and it works good.

Thanks Martha