Solaris 8 and nVidia Vanta-16 AGP Card

Post by Graeme Bel » Wed, 09 Oct 2002 13:43:23

Am having problems finding and/or configuring drivers for an nVidia Vanta-16
AGP card in an IBM M41 desktop.   The only thing I can load that will allow
installation of the OS is a generic 640X480 driver, and this is very
inappropriate.

Any ideas/solutions?

1. I/OMagic Nvidia Vanta 16MB AGP on Solaris 8 for Intel ?

Has anyone had any luck configuring Solaris 8 for Intel on a system using an
Has anyone had any luck configuring Solaris 8 for Intel on a system using an
I/OMagic nvidia vanta 16MB AGP video card? Which of the drivers in the setup
most closely emulate this card?

I've considered setting the system up as a simple SVGA configuration, and
then running the patchadd utility to add the appropriate patch, whatever
that might be.
video card? Which of the drivers in the setup
most closely emulate this card?

I've considered setting the system up as a simple SVGA configuration, and
then running the patchadd utility to add the appropriate patch, whatever
that might be.

2. I've never exposed my self to strangers before. 2338

3. 16 MB STB NVIDIA TNT AGP card question

4. ** Sys Admin Positions **

5. PCI TNT2 Video Card - Vanta or Non-Vanta?

6. signals and systemcalls

7. TNT nVidia 16 mb 2x AGP Graphics accelerator problem

8. I am a newbie of Linux

9. Is there nvidia vanta driver for solaris X86, thanks

10. X 4.0.1 & Nvidia Riva Vanta - change resolutions

11. problem with nvidia vanta

12. NVidia Vanta driver

13. Nvidia Vanta Riva TNT2