Re-Sellers

Post by Jason Malaur » Wed, 17 Apr 1996 04:00:00

Does anyone have any good experiences with Sun Resellers? I am
after one doing good prices on Solaris X86 software. All the
ones I have spoken to so far either don't know what I am talking
about or put me on hold!

Is is really too much too ask for a price for Visual Workshop
for Solaris X86?

JASON

Re-Sellers

Post by Bryan Altha » Wed, 17 Apr 1996 04:00:00

: Does anyone have any good experiences with Sun Resellers? I am
: after one doing good prices on Solaris X86 software. All the
: ones I have spoken to so far either don't know what I am talking
: about or put me on hold!

: Is is really too much too ask for a price for Visual Workshop
: for Solaris X86?

Try www.eis.com.  805-529-0960.  It's cheaper to buy the DevPack 96
than it is just the Visual WorkShop x86.

-B

DevPack 96 or, Solaris x86 Developer Promo II

SunSoft has announced DevPack 96.

This is a sale similar to last year's popular
Developer's Promo. Included is a Solaris
2.5/x86 desktop license, the Solaris 2.5 Software Developer's Kit (SDK) and
the NEW Visual Workshop for C++, Solaris/c86 edition.

SunSoft's press release is online. EIS Computers, the leader in Solaris/x86
compatible hardware solutions and software products, is offering DevPack 96,
and is going three steps further.

     With each DevPack, EIS includes Wintertime for Solaris/x86 (a $69
     value) FREE.*
     EIS is selling Dev Pack 96 for $50 below the $995 SunExpress price.
     We are offering FREE domestic US ground shipping. (Air also
     available)

* If you already own the Wintertime/x86 CDROM, we will deduct $50 from the
DevPack price.

You can request an order form and it will be emailed or faxed to you. We also
take phone orders - call (805) 529-0960 from anywhere in the world or (800)
351-4608 in the USA.

Re-Sellers

Post by Super-Us » Thu, 18 Apr 1996 04:00:00

I buy most of my Solaris 2.5 x86 stuff from Softway America Inc.
in Evergreen, CO.  They have pretty good price and comes with
30 days if you don't like the software :)

Their toll free number 1-800-GET-UNIX.

[...]

Post by Phon » Fri, 19 Apr 1996 04:00:00

yeah some how most of reseller I talk to  i get a same experince,, thye either don't know
what I am talking about or just put me on hold ,,even worst they have answer machine or say someone will
call back and never do ,,,:((( maybe we all should stick with the PC :))

> : Does anyone have any good experiences with Sun Resellers? I am
> : after one doing good prices on Solaris X86 software. All the
> : ones I have spoken to so far either don't know what I am talking
> : about or put me on hold!

> : Is is really too much too ask for a price for Visual Workshop
> : for Solaris X86?

> Try www.eis.com.  805-529-0960.  It's cheaper to buy the DevPack 96
> than it is just the Visual WorkShop x86.

> -B

> DevPack 96 or, Solaris x86 Developer Promo II

> SunSoft has announced DevPack 96.

> This is a sale similar to last year's popular
> Developer's Promo. Included is a Solaris
> 2.5/x86 desktop license, the Solaris 2.5 Software Developer's Kit (SDK) and
> the NEW Visual Workshop for C++, Solaris/c86 edition.

> SunSoft's press release is online. EIS Computers, the leader in Solaris/x86
> compatible hardware solutions and software products, is offering DevPack 96,
> and is going three steps further.

>      With each DevPack, EIS includes Wintertime for Solaris/x86 (a $69
>      value) FREE.*
>      EIS is selling Dev Pack 96 for $50 below the $995 SunExpress price.
>      We are offering FREE domestic US ground shipping. (Air also
>      available)

> * If you already own the Wintertime/x86 CDROM, we will deduct $50 from the
> DevPack price.

> You can request an order form and it will be emailed or faxed to you. We also
> take phone orders - call (805) 529-0960 from anywhere in the world or (800)
> 351-4608 in the USA.

1. Linux AXP seller?

I'm pondering a Dec ALPHA board..  (one of the 166Mhz models).

Anybody have comments?  Anybody know of the current price and/or sellers?

Thanks
Byron
--
An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes, which can be made, in
a very narrow field. - Niels Henrik David Bohr (1885-1962)

2. Help changing monitor

3. Q: Good Linux Computer System Sellers

4. RS6000 and NIS

5. Barnes & Noble Best Seller List

6. Printing to HPLJ4 via Ethernet?

7. Incredible News: Linux is a best seller!!!

8. () $() etc., in Bash

9. good Linux-aware system seller?

10. LINUX cdrom sellers in Madras/Chennai (India) ??

11. "Peripheral Solutions" (sun-stuff seller) GONE! HELP!