ANSI C compiler

Post by kam.. » Thu, 11 May 1995 04:00:00

I would highly appreciate if anyone could give me the location
where I can ftp ANSI C compiler for Sun Sparc 20 ( Solaris 2.3).
I have unsuccessfully tried to make one many times.

Thank you.

ANSI C compiler

Post by Larry Mulca » Sat, 13 May 1995 04:00:00

: I would highly appreciate if anyone could give me the location
: where I can ftp ANSI C compiler for Sun Sparc 20 ( Solaris 2.3).
: I have unsuccessfully tried to make one many times.

: Thank you.

prep.ai.mit.edu:/pub/gnu/sparc-sun-solaris2

I have used it.  10-15 minutes to install.  Works great.

1. Searching Cross ANSI C compiler

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for a C compiler working on Windows (95/98/NT) and delivering
executables for UNIX, and particulary for SunOS/Solaris and eventually for
Linux.

The purpose is to program and to compile on a Windows PC, and after to ftp
the executables on an UNIX server.

I've found a product called lcc, but I didn't succeed to make it working
properly, and I guess that something easier must exist.

Thanx for your suggestions.

Patrick.

2. Video Capture under Linux

3. Third Party ANSI C Compiler for Amdahl UTS

4. bind()ing a socket to a specific address?

5. A modern ANSI C++ compiler for SCO

6. Apache error log: Socket is not connected: getsockname

7. Apache/ANSI compiler

8. Chipmunk Basic beta tester wanted

9. accessing ANSI C compiler.

10. Wanted A Ansi C compiler (or Parser) Source Code

11. ANSI C compiler

12. WTF: ANSI/ISO C++ compiler for AIX 4.2.1?

13. ANSI C++ compilers for Linux?