Query on gprof -c option??

Post by Bal Redd » Wed, 08 Aug 2001 16:16:36

Hi,
     Can someone please explain what exactly the -c option for gprof
command
does.
 I checked out the manpage but it is quite anbiguous. The manpage talks
about
static-only parents or child what do we mean by static only child or
parent?

Thanks in advance,

1. Query regarding gprof command.

Hi,
     Can someone please explain what exactly the -c option for gprof
command
does.
 I checked out the manpagesof linux and solaris but it is quite
anbiguous. The manpage talks about static-only parents or child what do
we mean by static only child or parent?

2. portmap hacking attempt?

3. query regarding gprof command

4. multiple symbol definitons in C++ in link phase

5. Query about gprof command.

6. What happened to Archiver in KDE2?

7. Reg gprof command -c option??

8. why does ping 192.168.0.255 not work?

9. Gprof not giving correct output as per man page option

10. GNU query-pr: "-U" and -"u" options are buggy

11. bind ignores "query-source" option?

12. Starting X with -query option.