mod_jk2 nsapi_redirector for iplanet to tomcat

mod_jk2 nsapi_redirector for iplanet to tomcat

Post by Camil » Thu, 17 Apr 2003 19:58:01

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience getting mod_jk2 (the
nsapi_redirector.so) to work for iPlanet Web server 4.1 to Tomcat 4.1
on Solaris 8, successful or otherwise? Or any instructions / pointers
on compiling nsapi_redirector.so for Solaris 8?

Thanks in advance
Camilla

1. mod_jk2 apache2 tomcat 4.1.12?

Hi guys!

I want to get tomcat 4.1.12 going together with apache for static content
(on FreeBSD 4.7), and I just realized that tomcat 4.1.12 doesn't care about
the REMOTE_USER that mod_jk sends. This is with apache1.3.2x, mod_jk from
port and tomcat-4.1.12.

So, instead of debugging tomcat, I thought I'd try mod_jk2 & apache2... got
it compiled after some tweaking, and am about to configure, but thought I'd
check first to see if someone actually has this combo running, and whether
it is stable enough yet?

Cheers,
Palle

2. ISDN TA for NAT

3. Configuring the tomcat mod_jk2 connector

4. FDISK problem on Linux/Alpha

5. mod_jk2 build error Tomcat+Apache

6. Vfork Failed!

7. iplanet + tomcat

8. KDE 2.2 problem

9. Netscape Enterprise Server 4.1 (iPlanet) with external servlet engine (Tomcat) /File upload

10. iPlanet webmail (was Upgrading Iplanet Messaging Server from 4.x -> 5.2)

11. iplanet web server 6.6 + iplanet directory server (latest)

12. iPlanet webservers, iPlanet Directory Servers,

13. Apache+Tomcat needed or Just Tomcat