announce: update scroll mouse driver for sol9

announce: update scroll mouse driver for sol9

Post by Philip Bro » Sun, 18 May 2003 08:30:25

My USB wheel mouse driver previously had an issue with solaris 9.
Thanks to Juergen Keil, the issue is now resolved.
Updated source, with binaries available for sol8 and later, at

http://www.bolthole.com/solaris/drivers/usb-usbsm.html

--
  http://www.blastwave.org/ for solaris pre-packaged binaries with pkg-get
    Organized by the author of pkg-get

                            http://www.spamlaws.com/state/ca1.html

1. ANNOUNCE: update to USB wheel mouse driver

hi!

as I'm unable to send this data to Phil for bolthole.com update, I'll
announce it there, sorry.

V2.1 update of usbsm driver for solaris express (b52) is located at
http://muhv.pri.ee/~tsoome/soft/usbsm-sol-10-b52.tar

I hope it will find it's place at Phil's web once again:)

toomas
--
Education is learning what you didn't even know you didn't know.
                -- Daniel J. Boorstin

2. redhat 4.0 to 5.0 problem

3. performance impact of using noapic

4. Soundcard Driver, Evolution Config, Video Card Driver, Mouse Scroll Wheel

5. IDENT?!

6. xterm scrolling question => how to get automatic scrolling with mouse?

7. Chang I/O Card from 16 bits to 32 bits

8. Scroll Mouse not scrolling

9. 4D+ Scrolling Mouse (Scroll FX) by Micro

10. Scroll function of scroll mouse under XWindow

11. xterm scrolling question => how to get automatic scrolling with mouse?

12. ANNOUNCE: Minor update of digiboard driver